California Privacy Disclosures
Collection and use of personal information. We collect personal information from and about you for a variety of purposes. For example, we use personal information to fulfill your requests, process your transactions and provide our Service to you; to communicate with you; for marketing and advertising purposes; to monitor, improve, and develop our Service; and to protect the security and integrity of our business, comply with legal requirements and obligations; for our business and operational purposes; and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
In the previous 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information to affiliates in our family of companies and our service providers for a business purpose:
- All of the categories of personal information we collect.
We do not currently “sell” personal information as most people would typically understand that term or as it is defined under the CCPA.
Your California Rights and Choices. As a California resident, you may exercise the following rights:
- The Right to Know any or all of the following information relating to your personal information we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months, upon verification of your identity:
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources of the personal information;
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed;
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold; and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling the personal information.
- The Right to Request Deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The Right to Opt-out of Personal Information Sales to third parties now or in the future.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights. However, please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as in the case of a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
To submit your California Consumer Rights Requests. You may exercise your California Consumer Rights or contact us with questions or concerns through one of the mechanisms described below. We will need to verify your identity before processing your request. We will attempt to verify your phone number. If you have authorized an agent to make a request on your behalf, you must coordinate the phone number verification process with the agent. In certain circumstances, we may decline or limit your request, particularly where we are unable to verify your identity or locate your information in our systems, or as permitted by law.
To exercise your California Consumer Rights, please submit a request either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Rights Request” in the subject line or by calling 1-866-467-8688 and entering the Service Code 1144.
Afiniti has compiled the following metrics for the previous calendar year:
- The number of requests to know that the business received, complied with in whole or in part, and denied;
- The number of requests to delete that the business received, complied with in whole or in part, and denied;
- The number of requests to opt-out that the business received, complied with in whole or in part, and denied; and
- The median or mean number of days within which the business substantively responded to requests to know, requests to delete, and requests to opt-out.